Saturday, May 10, 2008

TRADING

This blog includes postcard 164 - 276. (There is no 228. I don't know why; I can't count correctly?!) They are available for trade beginning on Sunday, May 11, 2008...Mother's Day in the USA. Trading is simple.

You must have a blog/website/Flickr! or other image account/profile with email/stitchin fingers page...someway to publicly leave you a comment!

Trade one of your FIBER POSTCARDS for any available one of mine. (Please, limit one!) All traded postcards will be displayed at CYBER FYBER, January 8 - 20, 2009 at Gallery 80808/Vista Studios in Columbia, SC.

To make a trade: Leave a comment on the postcard you want...stating that you want it. Email me at cyberfyber@prodigy.net and tell me which one (use the number!) you want and your "snail mail" address. I will confirm the trade via a reply email. You send your postcard to Susan Lenz, 2123 Park Street, Columbia, SC 29201 USA. I send mine to you. I update the blog post for this postcard to state "Trade Being Arranged". Please complete the trade within a month! When I receive your postcard, I'll email you. The on-line exhibition will be created before the end of the year.

Your postcard should be approximately 4" x 6", flat enough to be mailed in an envelope, created mostly of fibers, and have your name on the reverse.

No comments: